Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Later in the morning on the 15th:
Since there are only so many pictures of puppies sleeping on stairs that we can take,
Sleepy puppy
I took a couple on our walk just now.
First snow
My boots are total overkill for this weather but I finally bought Sorels to have warm, dry feet this winter and I thought I would put them on for our walk. Especially after what I heard about cold feet and colds. I can’t believe I’ve never owned Sorels before but they seem to be the perfect boot for Ottawa anyway. Finally, here is the Mr. and Mrs. Claus that freaked Rocky out yesterday.
Mr. and Mrs. Claus
Today, he totally ignored them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home