Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I knew Rocky was sleeping in the corner while we were watching tv but when I looked down to see how he was doing, I simply had to make Peter take his picture from his angle. It looked SO uncomfortable!
Man, isn't that uncomfortable?
(For regular readers, don't forget you can click on these photos to go to Flickr and then see them in a larger size if you like.)

6 Comments:

At 5:29 p.m., November 12, 2005, Blogger L^2 said...

Willow and Stella both sleep curled up like that a lot, especially in corners and up against things. I guess it must be comfortable for them, even if it doesn't look that way to us.

 
At 6:14 p.m., November 12, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

Yes, Uma did too. She’d start beside a chair or couch and then turn around at least twice, trying to get closer to the chair and then lie down, usually with the one ear next to the chair up in the air from dragging her face down the front of the chair. Such creatures of habit.

 
At 11:59 a.m., November 13, 2005, Blogger HanktheDog said...

Looks perfectly comfortable to me. He's a lovely pup.

 
At 12:08 p.m., November 13, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

Malcolm, poor Waldo lives by his tummy even more than Labs and Goldens, it's just the way it is.

Hank, I know it looks comfy to you - you're a dog! But that table leg was putting a dent in his head, I swear.

Welcome both to the comments section of my blog!

 
At 9:25 p.m., November 13, 2005, Blogger IndyPindy said...

I think it looks fine! Mom is amazed at how I wedge myself into the tightest spaces and sleep in the oddest positions. Well, humans look pretty funny when they sleep too!

 
At 11:48 a.m., November 14, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

Hey Indy, I agree - humans can look distinctly wierd when they sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home