Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Sunday, October 02, 2005


I am up before 6 this morning because His Nibs was complaining about being alone.  He DID wait until 5am to have his midnight poop and for that we are grateful.  But since 5 is awfully close to 6, which is when he usually gets up during the week, he complained about being put back in his crate.  I decided to come down and let Peter sleep but I haven't let Rocky out of his crate yet for breakfast.  He is quiet because I am sitting here beside him and he wanted the company more than anything.  He's actually a very good little dog and when his poop schedule gets under control and he gets his final vaccinations, I think we are going to have lots of fun and adventures.

And now I know I do have a cold (bummer) and not allergies (whew) because Peter has the cold too. We think we got it from a friend’s child who is back in school for September. I remember how my sister always came down with colds in the fall when her kids went back to school, entering that cesspool of germs and bringing them home to contaminate her. Thank goodness we rarely cross contaminate species. Okay, time to let Rocky out for breakfast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home