Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I managed to go grocery shopping this morning. After Rocky had dozed off as usual, around 8:30, I got things ready so I could go out. Of course, he woke up while I was moving around, doing things. I let him out for a pee and then because I don’t want to crate to be seen as prison, I waited a little while and then put him in it. He complained a little but then silence. I left as quietly as I could, given that we have an electric garage door opener that is really loud. It was good to get out on the bike and pedal over to the Loblaws, even if it is only a 7 minute bike ride away. Of course, I have no idea if there was wailing and gnashing of teeth after I left but I hope not. He was quiet and good as gold when I got home.

I’m wondering if he is a typical male with the pooping. We women go when we have to and postpone it if it is called for - and we don’t take forever. He saves it all up and then goes at the most inconvenient time. And if he has to go, then we all better be awake! I suppose I should be thankful he doesn't bring a magazine out to the yard with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home