Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So I have a theory about the diarrhea (or the midnight run, as we might call it here). It started after he got the vaccination that allowed him to go out for walks on pavement. Since then, I have been walking his little butt off, around and around the parking lot we’d go. I thought it would tire him so that he’d sleep through the night, not even acknowledging that he actually WAS sleeping through the night. So today, we hang out in the back yard and maybe take one little walk at noon.

I could tell Peter hadn’t read my second blog entry of yesterday, when he got home and asked, “is there a reason the toilet paper is all rolled back onto the tube?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home