Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The last couple of days, I have been wearing things with long sleeves and Rockwell has been taking every opportunity to grab the end of a sleeve and hold it in his mouth. He doesn't really chew on it (which is a good thing) but it certainly hampers my movement. I was thinking this morning, as he did it again, that he has missed the cuffs all summer long! When he first got here, it was in September. As a small puppy, he would grab my sleeves every chance he got. He would also go for the tabs attached to zippers and anything else that looked like he could suck on for a while. Since he stopped doing this in the summer, I just thought that because he turned a year old in June, he was growing up. I guess then that the only reason he hasn't been pulling on sleeves since May is that there weren't any!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home