Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

When I took Rockwell for his long morning walk yesterday, he deked off onto the grass to have a second poop of the morning, something he often (always) does. This time however, there was something IN the poop. It was lighter coloured than the poop and had a funny consistency. I picked it up and when I got home, after dumping it in the toilet, I kept the plastic bag on my hand and fished out the foreign object and swished it around in the water. I think it was a small cellulose sponge! It was in three pieces but the large triangular piece had the consistency of a sponge and kind of looked like one too.

I keep a small sponge on the edge of my tub so when we shower, the water doesn't leak out onto the floor. I ran upstairs and it was still there. So I can only think that he got it from the house where he spent the weekend. I'll try to remember to ask Sheila if they are missing a small sponge over there. A dog will be a dog wherever he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home