Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Friday, September 01, 2006

I was sitting at the computer and heard some unusual breathing noises. I glanced left at Rockwell on the stairs and saw why. Then I couldn't believe that I actually sneaked the camera on and took a picture of him and captured the reason why!
the snore
If you click on the photo and make it large at Flickr, you'll see the real bend in his nose.
After the first flash, he turned over and I got this photo.
the flip
And then he flopped again and I got the final one of this series.
the flop

9 Comments:

At 4:21 p.m., September 01, 2006, Blogger Natalie said...

Aww so cute! What a bendy nose Rockwell!

 
At 12:26 a.m., September 02, 2006, Blogger 8675309 said...

That can't be comfy, little man. Amazing.

You guys take the best dog-lounging-on-stairs photos....

 
At 9:54 a.m., September 02, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

I like that word - "bendy" - too Nat.

And you're right Jenny, it didn't look comfy at all. The reason there are SO many of the stairs pix is that's our life - me at the computer, him on the stairs. Could be worse. :)

 
At 8:40 a.m., September 03, 2006, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

GREAT PHOTOS!!!

 
At 11:37 a.m., September 03, 2006, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Those are such great pictures! What a silly boy to fally asleep with his mouth and nose like that!

 
At 4:55 p.m., September 03, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Thanx Charlie and Indy! I was so lucky to get these pix - he usually looks up at me when he hears the camera.

 
At 1:22 p.m., September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love the stories about Rockwell and the stairs. They're always fun.

Regards

 
At 3:28 p.m., September 05, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Hi jarapets. You must spend hours looking for the best Labrador pix on Flickr. They are so cute! I couldn't get over the snoring noise his nose made, pressed to the carpet that way.

 
At 11:52 a.m., September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julia,

I spend really some time in flickr, but I love all those photos. By the way, I can't resist and I've taken the first photo in this post for the blog :)

Regards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home