Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

It was Heather who gave us the frisbees! She dropped by later to see if we had them. She won them in a Halloween contest where she and her dog dressed up to look alike. I explained the issue with toys and she told me to give them to someone else, no problem. Thanks Heather!

I was sewing and Rocky came in to keep me company. He nosed around and settled by my chair. As I was sewing on the collar of a shirt, I heard him licking something. I looked down to see him licking my chair! There must have been something spilled on in and it smelled like something he should take care of.
Rocky licking the chair
I also have two other pics I forgot were in the camera. Rocky sleeping in the living room. Sweet.
Rocky upside down
Rocky sleeping like a donut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home