Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

In the dishwasher
Busted! I was loading the dishwasher when Rockwell decided to get involved. Peter caught him in mid-sniff. To be fair, it was only the second time we’ve used the dishwasher since he’s been here with us (I prefer to do them by hand and there are only two of us). The first time, I don’t know if he was even around, as my parents were visiting then and he could have been out or something.

A quiet Sunday
I’ve been upstairs sewing. When I came downstairs and the place was so quiet, I had to ask if anyone was home. I snapped this nice one of the two of them just having a quiet Sunday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home