Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

On October 19, I mentioned this thing Rocky has about trying to chew on his dog tags. I finally got some pics of it, although they are nowhere near as fun as watching in real time. First he has to catch the tags and he does this by ducking his chin down and flipping the tags up until he gets one. The one he gets is usually the large guide dog tag and it goes in one side of his mouth. Then his collar is pulled up around his face. When he walks around with the tag in his mouth and the collar all pulled up under his chin, it just looks hilarious. When I went to take pictures, he thought I was going to take his new toy away so it was hard to get one from the correct angle. But I tried.
Tag in mouth1
Tag in mouth2

3 Comments:

At 7:01 p.m., October 25, 2005, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Haha, look at him in the first pic. It's like he's leaning back saying, 'Yo, wassup?'

It's so exciting to be able to 'watch' Rocky grow from mischievous to future steady.

Thanks so much for sharing your lives.

Later!

 
At 9:47 a.m., October 26, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

That's funny! I hadn't thought of him as a rapper! Actually, Rocky is overall too sweet to be a rapper.

I too am happy to watch Rocky grow up and I thought this little Blog would be a nice record of the year we are having together. I am glad others can share in this too.

 
At 2:47 p.m., October 27, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

Someone who shall remain nameless won't post this but he said he wants to get rid of the dog tags because every time Rocky tries to get them in his mouth, Rocky ends up looking demented. Or mentally challenged. I told him Fur Kids thought Rocky looked like a rapper and this someone said, "I rest my case".

Ooh, you ARE awful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home