Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Friday, July 13, 2007

I was going through my iPhoto library and finally marking photos with keywords. I did all the Rockwell shots and found that I had over 1800 of them! I "only" posted 480 to Flickr for the blog. Yikes.
tired puppy
Here's one I don't think I posted, taken the first day he got here. He would go into his crate voluntarily and pass out after playing. So sweet.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 11:13 p.m., July 13, 2007, Blogger Lisa and pups said...

That's funny - I have a pic of Runza in almost the same pose - I thought you had grabbed one of him! Ha.

Glad you had such great news in the quarterly report! Sounds like Rockwell is progressing nicely!

 
At 4:52 p.m., July 14, 2007, Blogger JuliaR said...

Thanks Runza! Let's hope he's still doing well or close to graduating in the next report.

 
At 1:13 a.m., September 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photo! you may find this website on dog travel supplies interesting. thanks!

 
At 11:30 a.m., October 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so sweet!

 
At 12:08 p.m., October 27, 2007, Blogger JuliaR said...

Thanks Jack, he was very sweet at times.

 
At 2:20 a.m., November 05, 2007, Blogger Sherwin said...

You have a nice blog here! I will be saving this page to my favorites for sure. I just visited a site with great articles and products on dog agility equipment. If nothing else it’s a great read. Check it out if you have time. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home