Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

At last! We have received this quarter's update on Rockwell. This time, I decided to scan the update so you could see how it is presented. I am so pleased that Rockwell is doing well. I hoped he would learn to settle down and mature and it seems he is working on that.
RockwellProgress
If you cannot read the update (you have to click on it to go to Flickr and then click on "all sizes" at the top), then let me know in a comment and I will write out the update in a blog entry.

9 Comments:

At 2:26 p.m., April 20, 2007, Blogger L^2 said...

Yay, an update! :-)
It sounds like Rockwell is doing well with his training. Glad to hear it. Thanks for sharing the letter.

 
At 10:28 a.m., April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Rockwell!

I knew Rockwell when...

signed, a neighbour

 
At 3:18 p.m., April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! I'm sure that Rockwell will manage to get into the guide dog habits perfectly. Sometimes Glory is quite a handful, too. But as people say -- labOUradors by nature!

 
At 6:22 p.m., April 28, 2007, Blogger JuliaR said...

As "Anon" knows, I had a bit of a struggle with Rockwell especially when he got BIG and I have been quite worried that he might not do well in school. So I was so relieved to get this update. Updates as they happen!

 
At 9:39 p.m., April 30, 2007, Blogger Lisa and pups said...

That must be so nice to get updates like that! I'll add you to my site. ksdspuppy.blogspot.com

 
At 1:12 p.m., May 02, 2007, Blogger JuliaR said...

Thanks Runza! It was nice to visit your blog and I'll add it to mine too.

 
At 3:47 p.m., May 03, 2007, Blogger Tabatha said...

YAY Rockwell!! May I add you to my blog?

 
At 12:53 p.m., May 04, 2007, Blogger JuliaR said...

Yes Tabatha, you can add me to your blog. Not much happens on my blog these days, what with Rockwell off at school. But I'll add you to my blog roll and hopefully, you'll get visitors too.

 
At 4:30 p.m., May 31, 2007, Blogger Forest Dogs said...

Hi, I'm on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem" Peaceglobe day...the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!

Please join!

Thank you.

Second
Blogblast for Peace
6th June 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home