Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Rockwell decides to follow me around while I am doing chores this afternoon.
After I start to put the top sheet on the bed, he goes over and sits at the foot of it, leaning on the bed so I can’t straighten the sheet out.
bedmaking 101
I manage to get the blanket on next and since he is in the way, I drape it over his head.
bedmaking 102
I approach him to ask him to please move and he leans way back to evade my grasp, should I do anything as foolish as trying to grab him by the collar.
bedmaking 103
Finally, I have managed to tuck things in and get the bedspread on and he lies down majestically at the foot of the bed. I sit on the floor to get a nice angle on him and he gets up in a hurry to come over and jump on me because I am at his level.
bedmaking 104

2 Comments:

At 10:22 a.m., February 27, 2006, Blogger Katherine said...

He's precious! It's funny how dogs immediately think you're "fair game" when you're down at their level. Always good for a few licks.

 
At 10:32 a.m., February 27, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Katherine, licks, chews, jumps, pounces, bunts - you name it. When I look for lost objects under the couch, he jumps right on my head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home