Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Rockwell is 8 months old today! I will be a little older than that, later in the week. So I got a lovely birthday card from me old Mum today and in it, she said she read my 'Blob' about Rockwell outside the guest room door. She said, “isn’t he lovely to miss the old people?” and I was chilled to the bone. First of all, I only posted the pee incident yesterday at 1:51pm and I got the card today!? And secondly, I don’t think peeing on the carpet is lovely at all! It is messy and smells bad.

Then I realized she was referring to my post of February 7.

9 Comments:

At 5:32 p.m., February 20, 2006, Blogger Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Rockwell and Julia!!!!!

LOL about your mom's card, i just wanted you to kow i really love your blob! :D :D

Hugs to you and Rockwell,
Nat and Petey

 
At 6:19 p.m., February 20, 2006, Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Happy birthday Rockwell!
and early happy birthday Julia.

From just-turned-8-months Calvin

 
At 10:08 p.m., February 20, 2006, Blogger M-Fax said...

8 months! way to go rockwell

 
At 10:50 p.m., February 20, 2006, Blogger L^2 said...

"blob" LOL, I Love it! Sounds like something my Mom would say. :-)

Happy Birthday to you both!

 
At 10:06 a.m., February 21, 2006, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wahoo, Happy b'day to you both!!

Wish you a healthy and happy life!

 
At 2:09 p.m., February 21, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Peter thought I should have got a photo of Rockwell with a cupcake or something and I said first, he’s NOT allowed treats! and second, it’s not a real birthday, just an 8 month thing. We’ll go crazy on the June 20.

Nat and Laura, to be fair to my mother, she corrected her handwriting and tried to make the last letter into a “g”. It might even have started as an “L”, but it looked like it was a “b” and I thought it was funny so I blobbed about it at her expense. Mum, if you are reading this far, I still love you! And I hope you love me! :)

Calvin, MFax and Furkids - thank you for the birthday wishes!

 
At 6:46 p.m., February 21, 2006, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Haha, 'blob' is funny!

 
At 8:13 p.m., February 21, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Well Indy, I guess it's because it's a real word and 'blog' isn't. I think she's doing well for someone who has never used a computer!

 
At 12:20 a.m., February 22, 2006, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Happy birthday Rockwell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home