Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Chewing The Bone

It’s a rainy day and we’re playing quiet games like chew-the-bone-under-the-table. Soon it will be lunch time and then I have to get some groceries so it’s into the crate for Rocky and he can have a nap while I try not to get soaked biking over to the store. His ears smell a little yeasty so I’m going to swab them out with a dry cotton ball. I used to have this ear cleaner for Uma (I think it was called “Epiotic”) and it did the trick but for now, I’m only supposed to use a dry cotton ball. Hmm, I also have some mineral oil left over from Uma and I’ll try to remember to ask about that next week when I meet with Sheila. Rocky gets his jacket next week! Can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home