Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Mad Dog

As I was going to the bathroom with Rocky sitting there, watching me and listening to everything, I realized that having a puppy sure takes the edge off of being embarrassed about going to the bathroom in public washrooms. And for the uninitiated, I leave the door open when we’re alone in the house because he follows me everywhere anyway, and if he comes in to watch me, I don’t have to worry about what he is doing where I can’t see him. I refer you to Dooce for (much) more on bathroom issues with a baby watching, if you are interested. I (heart) Dooce and leave the worst of the bathroom stuff to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home