Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

All winter, Rockwell has been taking stones out from under the house overhang and then chewing them in the little yard space. Each day, he gets another one and sometimes, I take them from him before him comes back in but sometimes, he leaves them out there and plays with them the next day. Today, I took a picture of him and his “rock collection”.
rock collection too
“Rock?” Well!”
rock collection

3 Comments:

At 5:43 p.m., April 04, 2006, Blogger HanktheDog said...

I was once at the stone-chewing age, too. In Florida, however, stones are a rather big deal. I still like to chase them down once in a while.

 
At 10:42 p.m., April 04, 2006, Blogger Sam I Am said...

It's easy,landscaping thats what my mom said. my backyard looks like its recently been excavated or been hit by a meteor? Rockwell I'm a digging dog.I guess my mom whishes I was a rolling stone.

 
At 11:32 a.m., April 05, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Hank, your parental units could buy a bag of stones - that's where I got mine. I just hope he doesn't decided to swallow one, one day. Hasn't happened so far.

Sam I Am, Rockwell dug one small hole last Fall and he dug a bit in the snow. I am hoping he is not a passionate digger, just like he is not a passionate chewer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home