Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Change of plans. Rockwell was to go for an overnight assessment, starting this morning. I was on my way to rent the car when CGDB called to say the person doing the assessment was sick and would have to reschedule. I’m glad they called when they did, before I’d actually rented it but it put a screeching halt to everything else I thought I was going to do today - and tomorrow. In fact, I had been saying to Peter, “we’re going to be dogless - without dog - for the first time since September! We can run around the house naked!” Anyway.

I was trying to get some nice close-ups of Rockwell in the next two shots. I see expressions on his face that never seem to translate into photos. The way the pix turned out, I thought they sort of looked like mug shots - full face and profile. Of course, Rockwell looks too good for these to be mug shots - his hair should be mussed and he should look hung over or beat up.
Profile
What is he thinking?
I titled this last one “what is he thinking?” because it really does look like he knows SOMETHING, doesn’t it?

7 Comments:

At 4:18 p.m., March 23, 2006, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

He looks so handsome in those 2 pics - well done!

I adore the last one and he looks - as you've said - like he's saying, "I know what you're up to!"

Thanks for the smile guys!

 
At 7:26 p.m., March 23, 2006, Blogger Natalie said...

He definitely knows something! I love how its kinda like he's cocking an eyebrow, so cute!

 
At 9:12 p.m., March 23, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

FurKids, welcome back from your little hiatus.

Nat, not only does he cock an eybrow, he cocks his whole head - and it's SO cute!

 
At 12:07 a.m., March 24, 2006, Blogger 8675309 said...

The first one is adorable! Lomax gets that look, too...impossible to resist.

 
At 7:21 a.m., March 24, 2006, Blogger Sam I Am said...

you can't kid me I know somthing is going on.How adorable! He is

 
At 8:07 p.m., March 24, 2006, Blogger Katherine said...

He is one very handsome boy - and you know he knows it, ha ha

 
At 1:05 p.m., March 25, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Jenny, Sam and Katherine: Thanks for the compliments - I'll pass them on to Rockwell. If you gave them to him in person, he'd give you a wet slurpy kiss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home