Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Monday, January 09, 2006

We had more snow!
BBQ time!
Makes it a bit awkward for those patio parties.

I had only shoveled half the patio last time it snowed so I really had to do the whole thing this time. Rockwell only went after the shovel a couple of times, contenting himself with digging for buried treasure elsewhere in the tiny yard.
I left it out here somewhere...
He discovered something particularly nice over by where the garden is in the summer, but I never did find out what “it” was. Thank goodness, I suppose.
What?  Can't a dog do a little digging?

6 Comments:

At 5:07 p.m., January 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your comment over at the Introverted Extrovert's blogsite. It is funny how you get to blog sites. I love going on an unstructured blog walk.

We don't have any snow here in SE Pennsylvania, we don't even have any cold weather. Strange.

Nice to meet you.
Cas
That's one handsome dog you've got there.

 
At 5:47 p.m., January 09, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Ooh I just love to say this...
That's NOT my dog!
It's better when you can hear it in the proper accent.
Welcome to my blog, Cassie. Not sorry you don't have snow in PA. Wish we had less.

 
At 10:39 p.m., January 10, 2006, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Rockwell, I am soooooooooooo jealous! We have barely had any snow this year! Just an inch or two - ah, what a tease! I want lots of snow like you got that I can dig and roll in! Send some of it my way!

 
At 9:23 a.m., January 11, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Ah well, Indy, we're having freezing rain today so I guess it all balances out. Don't worry - it won't wash away all that snow!

 
At 11:24 a.m., January 11, 2006, Blogger Chen said...

Rockwell can really stand the cold weather :)

 
At 11:32 a.m., January 11, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Yes Chen, it's all in the coat. Labs and Goldens (Rockwell is a cross) have a fluffy coat under the outer coat and the two together keep them warm in the winter AND cool in the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home