Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I don’t believe in curses or jinxes but right after I wrote the great poop story yesterday, we went for an afternoon walk and he pooped right out of the blue. AND he was wearing his jacket. Aargh. Thank goodness we were outside the library, that’s all I can say. I know it’s not his fault, or in fact, anyone’s fault. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Today we are having freezing rain and the great outdoors is a skating rink. Unless it warms up a little, we’re going to have cabin fever pretty soon.

Here’s the tree one more time before it comes down.
tree in the corner

4 Comments:

At 2:16 p.m., December 29, 2005, Blogger M-Fax said...

coming down?? no 12 days of Christmas?

I would leave mine up all year if I could haha

 
At 4:54 p.m., December 29, 2005, Blogger The Dog Blog said...

I'm sure Rocky will get it. Some take longer than others,ya know what i mean. i lucky cuz' Kirby NEVER had trouble with that. he hardly ever made mistakes (almost like I got him housebroken) and he always emtied himself when we first got out side. I envy you though, I miss being a puupy raiser :(

 
At 8:22 p.m., December 29, 2005, Blogger Amstaffie said...

Storm was also a hard little rascal to get on a schedule. But it finally came with a little bit of time & taking her out 20 minutes after she ate.

 
At 10:50 a.m., December 30, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

MFax, I do like the tree, especially in the evening when it glows so nicely. But it always feels good to get things "back to normal". And Rockwell did get one plastic ornament off the tree and chewed it up so better safe than sorry.

Thanks for the info about Kirby and Storm - it's good to know I'm not alone! I am not despairing of Rockwell's bowel movements - just blogging about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home