Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fast blog entry for now. I am home for lunch and then have to go out again.
Rockwell found the only patch of sun in the whole house.
patch of sun
He played with his bone here for a while.
patch of sun and bone
And then he wanted my attention. I was holding the camera up in my right hand and couldn’t see what I was shooting, but it turned out pretty well. He has his bone in his mouth and he is nudging me with his nose, making little grunting noises.
Trying to get my attention

5 Comments:

At 12:45 p.m., December 15, 2005, Blogger M-Fax said...

it is funny how they find the smallest amount of sun light to lay in.

rockwell is a cool dude.

 
At 1:35 p.m., December 15, 2005, Blogger 8675309 said...

The third photo...I know that "nudge & grunt please play with me" face well!

 
At 6:33 p.m., December 15, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

MFax, I don’t think Rockwell is old enough to be “cool” yet. But when he is more mature, I can see it coming. :)

Jenny, we know our dogs and love them!

 
At 8:01 p.m., December 15, 2005, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Rockwell,
You also injoy the sunlight.Sometimes I sniff the carpet to feel the warm sun.Awwww
its so warm ..

 
At 12:29 p.m., December 16, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

Sam I Am, I think Rockwell and I are both looking forward to warmer times, lying in the sun. In the meantime, we make do with fun in the snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home