Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Lazy Sunday at the top of the stairs.
You can tell Peter took these pictures because they have better focus and composition. I’m not knocking my photos but his really are better.
Lazy Sunday
and how is this comfortable?
Not much to blog about right now but I just finished preparing a calendar for next week for all the baking, cooking, present assembly, tree trimming, house cleaning and guests coming (can’t wait, M&D!) so I am sure things will come up as I get busy. Sheila comes on Thursday (I thought it was Tuesday), Rockwell’s six month birthday is Tuesday, we’re out Wednesday night at a friend’s (hey G.!) and the parental units are planning to go out with us all including the dog on Friday. So we should relax and appreciate this quiet day today.
just chillin'

5 Comments:

At 3:02 p.m., December 18, 2005, Blogger M-Fax said...

great pics, sleeping sunday doggy......I have one of those too.

please let me know if your comments show up. sorry for that, no idea what was wrong.

 
At 5:58 p.m., December 18, 2005, Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Those are some great pictures. They really capture the moment. I hope you don't mind, I added a link to here on my raiser's blog.

Buhbye, Amy and Winter

 
At 9:36 p.m., December 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics of Rocky!

 
At 10:31 p.m., December 18, 2005, Blogger HanktheDog said...

Ah, the dog days of winter. Lovely.

 
At 8:26 a.m., December 19, 2005, Blogger JuliaR said...

MFax, I’ll go over to your blog and attempt a comment shortly.

Amy! I knew about you from your comments on the other dog bloggers you know but I never went to your blog. I will add you to my roll too. I can’t stand how cute your puppies are. :)

Gwiz (which my brain insists on pronouncing “g” as in “great”, thus not “gee-wiz”), thanks for the compliment. My husband took these pics and I think they are great too.

Hey Hank! I really like your blog posts, even if I don’t always comment on them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home