Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Monday, September 12, 2005


Evening

A quiet day for me - I only left the house to get the mail, if you don't count sitting on the patio. Tomorrow is a "big" day. I rent a car and then I'll get big groceries like 24 rolls of tp, cases of pop, big containers of Tide - the heavy or bulky stuff that's harder to get on a bike. I'm allowed to leave Rocky alone for up to three hours but I shouldn't even be that long. Then we go out to Manotick to get Rocky's vaccinations, the real reason for the car rental. Once we're out there, I'm heading to North Gower because Norah told me the new/old Co-op might have the kind of fence posts I'm looking for. So Rocky and I will get a little car ride! Whoo.

In the photo, he is hunting ants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home