Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Monday, May 15, 2006

My parental units came for the weekend and Rockwell was thrilled to see them again. Actually, they were pretty happy to see him too. Mum thinks he has calmed down a bit since the Big Snip and I remembered that the PW supervisor also said the adult dog food would help him to calm down too, so it could be a combination effect. Of course, this morning he did the freak-out, run through the house and kick up all the carpets routine, something he hasn't done in weeks. I think it could be because they left yesterday and afterwards, we just sat around and moped and watched tv. It didn't help that it rained all day either. So by this morning he was revved up and ready to rock and roll. I lured him into his crate by tossing the small Kong into it and saying, "where's your toy?" I had done this only once before but he learns fast and I was surprised he fell for it this morning. I doubt he will go for it again.
Shh!
There were a few quiet moments during the weekend.
any place is a good one for a nap
snoozing on the feet

2 Comments:

At 12:32 p.m., May 15, 2006, Blogger 8675309 said...

That first photo is hilarious! Tells its own story....

 
At 12:45 p.m., May 15, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Jenny, I agree. I didn't dare post the ones where he was ON the couch though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home