Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

We all went for a walk this morning and stopped at the end to talk with our neighbour who had his hanging plant stolen from right outside his front door. If the folks in this hood who read this blog see a peach coloured hanging basket somewhere else, let us know! Anyway, after that excitement, Rockwell was nicely tired out and after breakfast, he lay under the table and chewed his bone on my foot.
Contentment
I didn't realize how filthy my sneakers were until I saw this photo. Sorry.
Then we were in the kitchen doing the dishes and spotted this scene and just had to preserve it. Look at that paw.
Whose bone is that?

2 Comments:

At 12:54 a.m., May 28, 2006, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Rockwell,

Tell your mom that we dogs love dirty sneakers. It helps hide all the slobber we drool on them when we play with them while our humans are snorin'.

Hmmm.... A missin' hangin' plant. Great! A mystery you can try to solve. That should keep you busy when you're not droolin' on your mom's shoes.

Woof!


Freda

 
At 5:51 p.m., May 28, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Ah Freda, you are wise in the way of the Dog. I am re-reading some very old Nancy Drew mysteries, published in the 30s and so I am inspired to take Rockwell out and see if he is any good at tracking but that wouldn't be good for his future training. And I have to say, the way you count on your blog is inspired. I imagine you nodding your head to one side and then the other, one two, one two. It cracks me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home