Puppy walking

An adventure in looking after a puppy until it is old enough to be properly trained as a guide dog for the blind.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I snapped this picture this morning, showing how Rockwell is getting bigger. Soon, he won’t be able to fit on the stair treads.
Getting bigger
Yesterday, I was sewing and he came to sit and watch me. I got the first picture of him looking suitably humble (or was it bored?).
What is this
However, I pointed the camera at him a little too long and he got all animated and barked, “play with me now!”
I've seen enough!  Play with me!

5 Comments:

At 10:27 a.m., January 26, 2006, Blogger Katherine said...

Oh I just want to rub his ears he's so cute! sampson follows me all over the house too until he gets so bored he just goes to his bed for a nap.

 
At 7:03 a.m., January 27, 2006, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Haha, he's also like saying, "enough with the camera already!"

Well, that's what Mark looks like when I've taken one too many. :D

Have fun!

 
At 9:53 a.m., January 27, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Katherine, Rockwell follows me for a while but then, as with Sampson, he gives up and lies down somewhere where he can keep an eye on me.

Furkids, you are exactly right! He was saying "enough with the camera!". Fun stuff.

 
At 5:49 p.m., January 27, 2006, Blogger Amstaffie said...

Rockwell, you are growing into such a handsome boy!

~Woof!
Storm

 
At 3:06 p.m., January 28, 2006, Blogger JuliaR said...

Thanks Amstaffie! Even if his nose has gone pink, he is still cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home